Tax Advantages & Culture
"Maybe we do a partial ESOP so they have an employment stake in it, they have an ownership stake in it, they act as owners, they grow value as owners, they appreciate it, they stick around, retention goes up, workers comp goes down."
In today’s episode, you will learn:
- The 4 top tax benefits of an ESOP
- Concerns that may arise when looking into ESOPs,
- How they are an internal sale with no outside buyer or influence.
- What life is like before and after an ESOP
- How your company is valued in an ESOP
- How to fund an ESOP
- How long it takes
- The process and cost of exploring an ESOP