Do you have a plan?
For business owners that are at or near retirement, the issue of succession cannot be ignored. Business Transition Advisors can guide you through the steps you will need to take for the creation and execution of a successful plan.
Are you going to get the best price for your company?
- Many owners are not aware of what their company is really worth, or how to maximize the sale value. This is one of the most important issues that owners face early in the process.
- We assess circumstances and goals and provide consulting to increase the current value of the company while eliminating unrealistic expectations.
- Business Transition Advisors has 75 years of combined experience in working with owners to get the highest values possible for their company.
- Initial consultation and fact finding
- Determine likely value of company
- Identify succession issues and options
- Analysis, explanation and evaluation of success options
- Coordination with the company’s internal management and external advisors to identify appropriate plan
- Plan implementation
- Business Succession Plans
- Management Succession Plans
- Goal Identification
- Capacity Consulting
- Estate and gift transfers
- Executive Benefits
- Available Alternatives
- Plan Execution